13. Fireworks are prohibited.
14. Do not ride in livestock ponds or lakes. Ponds are deeper than they appear. (Recovery is not offered by the Park)
15. Fires are allowed¨. Do not leave your fire unattended. Dead, broken off limbs may be collected along trails. Guest may NOT use chain saws anywhere in the park. (Firewood is sold at the general store in Area B)
9. Night riding is permitted on Friday and Saturday nights. All persons and vehicles must be back at camp by Midnight. All other nights riding is until sunset.*
10. Minors 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal temporary guardian over the age of 21. Children 14 and under ARE NOT permitted to ride without adult supervision.º
11. Park in designated areas only. Camping and Parking tags are Area specific. Please park in the correct Area. Refer to your map and posted signs.
12. LTC (License to Carry) holders may carry handguns concealed or open but may not consume or be in possession of alcohol. At no time may you discharge your firearm in the park. (IF YOU DRINK ANY ALCOHOL, LOCK YOUR FIREARM UP.)
5. All park roads are two way with a speed limit of 15mph. Ride with caution. ATV’s, UTV’s, and Motorcycles must use the “A-B Access Trail”, not Park Road 1, between Area A and B.
6. Ride on marked trails only. Riding on vegetation is considered “trail blazing” and Will Not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave the park.
7. All Motorcycle & ATV riders MUST wear DOT approved helmets at all times. Those riding UTV’s with roll cages MUST wear seat belts. Bicycles are not allowed on trails.
8. Alcohol is prohibited on the trails. Do not use alcohol, abuse prescription drugs, or illegal drugs prior to riding any vehicle.
1. There are multi-level riders in the park-not everyone is an expert; be kind be careful.
2. Please be mindful of your noise and dust in the camping and staging areas. Generators are allowed but they need to be quiet. If we receive complaints, we will ask you to turn your generator off.
3. Please keep your trash stowed and disposed of properly.
4. Dogs must be on a leash outside of any vehicle and clean up after.
Hidden Falls Adventure Park is private property, admittance is a privilege and not a right, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone for any reason, and to remove any guest temporarily or permanently.
We want your experience at Hidden Falls to be a wonderful one! We offer an outdoor experience not offered at very many places. This experience is shared among all of our guests. This means that we expect our guests to behave in a kind and courteous manner towards other guests and park staff.