Hidden Falls Adventure Park is private property, admittance is a privilege and not a right, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone for any reason, and to remove any guest temporarily or permanently. We want your experience at Hidden Falls to be a wonderful one. Hidden Falls offers an outdoor experience not offered at very many places. This experience is shared among all of our guests. This means that we expect our guests to behave in a kind and courteous manner towards other guests and park staff. We ask that you be mindful of others in your behavior both on the trail and in camping and staging areas.
Your ability to have an enjoyable and safe time as a guest at HFAP is the reason that we ask you to observe the following guidelines:
1. There are multi-level riders in the park-not everyone is an expert; be kind be careful.
2. Please be mindful of your noise and dust in the camping and staging areas. We do allow generators, however, they need to be quiet. If they are loud and if we receive complaints, we will ask you to turn your generator off.
3. Please keep your trash stowed and disposed of properly.
4. Please keep your dogs on a leash and clean up after them.
5. ALL PARK ROADS ARE TWO WAY WITH A SPEED LIMIT OF 15MPH. Please ride on them with caution.
No ATV, UTV, or motorcycle riding on Park Road 1 between areas A and B. ATV’s, UT’s, and motorcycles
please use the “A-B Access Trail” between areas A & B.
6. RIDE ON MARKED TRAILS ONLY. Riding on vegetation is considered “trail blazing” and WILL NOT be tolerated. You will be asked to leave the park.
7. All motorcycle & ATV riders MUST wear DOT approved helmets at all times. Those riding UTV’s with roll cages MUST wear seat belts. Bicycles are not allowed on trails, but are allowed in camping areas (helmets are required.)
8. DO NOT USE ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS OR ABUSE PRESCRIPTION DRUGS prior to riding any vehicle.
NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED ON THE TRAILS.
9. Night riding is permitted on Friday and Saturday nights. All persons and vehicles must be back at camp by MIDNIGHT.
On all other nights riding is until sunset. (If you break down, leave the vehide overnight and call the park ranger at 830-798-9434.)
10. Minors 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal temporary guardian over the age of 21.
Children 14 and under ARE NOT permitted to ride without adult supervision.
11. Park in designated areas only. Parking permits are area specific. Please park in the correct area. Refer to posted signs.
12. LTC (License to Carry) holders may carry handguns concealed or open but may not consume or be in possession of alcohol. At no time may you discharge your firearm in the park. (IF YOU DRINK ANY ALCOHOL, LOCK YOUR FIREARM UP.)
13. Fireworks are prohibited.
14. Do not ride in livestock ponds or lakes. (In some ponds the water levels are much deeper than they appear.)
15. Fires are allowed. Do not leave your fire unattended. Dead, broken off limbs may be collected along trails. Guest may NOT use chain saws anywhere in the park. (Firewood is sold at the general store in Area B)
THE RESOLUTION OF PROBLEMS WITH GUEST BEHAVIOR IS VERY ATTITUDE DEPENDENT.
If you experience or see an accident or an injury and you feel that it is warranted please call 911.
Please report all accidents, injuries, or property damage to park staff. Informing park staff will expedite emergency response by park rangers and 911 services.